Bramley Carnival 2014
- The Bramley Carnival is a highlight in the local community calendar, and the BBC enjoys being part of the event along with other local organisations and charities.
- This year, we met lots of local families as well as groups of young people - with a constant queue of people waiting for Face Painting and Biscuit Decorating activities near the other local churches who were providing Craft activities, Story Telling and a Prayer Tent. See more photos in our Photo Gallery.
- And, of course, we continued this year to hand out the ever present trays of Free Biscuits, Cakes and Doughnuts to brighten people's days even more.
- The sun shone, the bands played, motor bikes jumped, majourettes twirled, waltzers waltzed, and candy floss was all over the park. A fantastic day with good people and great food!
Bramley Carnival 2013
- This year, the Bramley Craft Club joined us at the Carnival, with their stall next to ours! Children and adults learnt new Craft Skills including making Brooches, Decoupage and Origami. The results were fantastic! We hope they will join us again next Summer.
- In addition, we handed out delicious Cakes to the many Carnival goers, who thoroughly enjoyed eating them!
Bramley Carnival 2012
- The church's Stall at the annual Bramley Carnival in 2012 was the most successful yet! We offered Cakes and Biscuits as we walked around meeting and getting to know people in the local community. Hundreds of children had their Faces Painted for free!
- We also offered free Biscuit Decorating for anyone who wanted to take part, and a Ball Pool for the smaller children.