- These small groups meet in people's homes and the church during the week. The groups provide an opportunity for Bible study, Prayer, and Fellowship. This is a great way to get to know people in the church, and to support each other in daily life. They usually consist of about 8-12 people. If you would like to join a group, please see David or Contact Us.
- This is a Ladies group which meets the 1st Tuesday every month. A great opportunity to make new friends in the local community, as well as learning a new Craft, or bring your own work with you. A relaxing, laid-back atmosphere with Teas/Coffees and Cakes provided. No experience is necessary. A variety of basic materials are provided free; a small charge may be required for more expensive items, or Workshops. See Sarah (0796) 841 8242 or email email@example.com. Look at some Photos of some of the things they've been doing.
- An opportunity for men to meet together once a month on a Saturday morning for Breakfast, in a relaxed and informal environment to get to know each other. We spend time discussing aspects of the christian life - reflecting on God's Word, confessing God's promises and praying together. See Vladimir (07502) 412 694 for more information.
- Would you like to meet up socially with other men and women in the local community? Then Healthy Living is for you! Come along as you are for Fun, Company and Ping Pong. Refreshments are provided. No previous ability is required. See Jean for details.
Re:Vive Prayer Meeting
- The Re:Vive Prayer meets twice monthly, and provides an opportunity for focussed prayer on a particular topic or set of issues. We usually meet in Jean's house each time.
- As a Baptist church, we hold regular church meetings so church members may meet to discuss important issues in the life of the church. These are held on Wednesday evenings, and are always announced a few weeks in advance.
(Picture courtesy of images.google.com)